Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

When I go to mailings labels, it will not let me print. If I…

Customer Question
when I go to mailings...
when I go to mailings labels, it will not let me print. If I copy the page I wanr to print, it will print from the copy but wont print from the original
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
2/16/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: caraleneK, Office Engineer replied 2 years ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I need more info to help you what version of office and windows do you use?? If you like I can do a remote session to your machine and help you . Waiting your feedback to fix your problem

Please reply to me in this box for me to help you ..Waiting your feedback