Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

My documents will not automatically convert to landscape…

Customer Question
my documents will not automatically...
my documents will not automatically convert to landscape from portrait. what am i doing wrong?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
2/15/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Are you printing from MS Word? If yes, which version of MS Word are you using? 2007? 2010? 2013?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess