Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

New computer--old computer died. Do not remember last gmail…

Customer Question
new computer--old computer died....
new computer--old computer died. Do not remember last gmail password ***** order to access mail. no secondary email address for recovery info..can you help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
2/15/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues with your Gmail account? Can you please tell me the username part (the part before the @gmail.com) of your account so that I can check your recovery options?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess