Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I have a paragraph with multiple sentences. The first

Customer Question
sentence I have styled as...
I have a paragraph with multiple sentences. The first sentence I have styled as Heading 4. But the remaining sentences in the paragraph acquire Heading 4 also. Thus, when I run a TOC, the TOC entry is not just the first sentence, as I had wished, but the entire paragraph, which I do not wish. Help! Truly desparate.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Microsoft Office
2/13/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 1 year ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

can you attach the filer here so I can see what you're referring to?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Check the following: I think it conveys the issue. Thanks. Will be away from laptop for 1.5 hrs. Available at(###) ###-####till then. Peter

Attached; is this what you're looking for?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I received the following in the attachment: Is this what you intended to send. I don't see how it helps. Please advise.NoSuchKey
The specified key does not exist.babyxdeja/6521a1ac-f25e-46b6-b8ec-1ca5904688fa_Sample+Problem.docx30BA66A72EC47A31IeJrMUPR4IV2FAmwHMLRpas/WDJtmpygc1WfGO+k7Px+hvpw84S62S5bNL6X0nkT5MMSVsktjbM=
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What is going on? Please advise. Just heard from a Mr. Russell, who seems to think I don't exist.

Does not look like it uploaded correctly

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is there anyone there who can step to the plate and handle this? This is incredibly poor service.

Did this link work?

Cody
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator