Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

On 11/04/15 I purchased a Dell laptop, Order No. 90882163.

Customer Question
Invoice numberXJT84R4T8 indicated that I...
On 11/04/15 I purchased a Dell laptop, Order No. 90882163. Invoice numberXJT84R4T8 indicated that I was charged $58.49 for Microsoft Office 36 5 Personal 1 year subscription. How do I access this on my laptop? It is requesting numerical information I do not have.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
2/13/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

Microsoft Office 365 Personal subscription, allows for you to install the FULL VERSION of Microsoft Office 2016 Applications. For example: PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel, plus many more. But you can only install the full versions on ONE computer. Which i would assume you would want to install on the Dell.

You also get to install Full Versions of MSoffice2016 on ONE tablet, and ONE phone.

YOu also get access to all the ONLINE versions which do not INSTALL on your computer. They instead use your browser to operate. But you have to LOGIN to use them, so ONLY ONE person can be logged in at a time.

.

So, now that you know what is included in your subscription.....what are you trying to access?

DO you want to install the FULL VERSIONS? Or do you want to access the ONLINE version?