Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

My daughter doesn't rem her id or password. How does she…

Customer Question
My daughter doesn't rem her...
My daughter doesn't rem her id or password ***** yahoo. How does she access it
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
2/3/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 years ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer!

If she doesn't remember her username, she at least has to remember the alternate e-mail address or mobile number that she registered with Yahoo when first creating the account. Without that information there would be way to recover the account. If she can remember that info, then you'll want to start here:

http://tinyurl.com/jjhpf5h

This link will take you to the Yahoo Password ***** Page. It's going to ask you some questions and, provided you have the necessary information, it will allow you to recover the Yahoo ID and reset the password.

If you do not have the required information to reset the account, then I'm afraid all you can do is create a new account. To do that, you'll want to go to the following page:

https://edit.yahoo.com/registration

You will then be able to create a new account and set a new password.

If you have any other questions on this, just let me know and I will be happy to help you. You can return to this question at any time by following the link in your e-mail or by returning to justanswer.com and clicking on My Questions.

And before you leave this page, please use the rating box to rate the answer at least 3 Stars/OK Service so that I receive credit for assisting you.

The problem is the yahoo she is trying to recover is linked to her Instagram

I see.

Yahoo only provides a limited amount of support when it comes to getting back into accounts when people forget their username and password ***** There is not, for instance, any kind of phone support. This is largely due to the fact that it is a free service.

The Password ***** that I linked to would be the only path. As long as she can remember the recovery e-mail that she entered and still has access to that account, or the mobile number if she entered one, then she should be able to recover it.

Beyond that, I know it's frustrating, but Yahoo simply does not offer much more in the way of support avenues.

She doesn't rem the email address or password. So she won't be able to get into I instagram eaither
I have a feeling someone changed her password

One thing I should note is that if the account hasn't been accessed within the last 30 days then it's possible that Yahoo has marked the account as abandoned and the account has been deleted from the server.

But there is one last thing you can try, which is to attempt a manual recovery of the account. To do that, please follow these steps:

1. Click on the following link:

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?locale=en_US&y=PROD_ACCT&page=contact

2. When the page comes up, click on Password ***** Sign In on the left, then Forgot my Yahoo ID, and then under where it says "We're here to help," click on E-mail. This will take you to a form where you can request a manual account recovery.

Hopefully the e-mail team will be able to recover the account manually for you. I know this is frustrating. But this really would be the last available option in terms of recovering the account.

Let me know if you have any other questions on this. And please remember to rate the answer at least 3 Stars/OK Service, as that is the only way I receive credit for assisting you with this.