Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Office Specialist
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Microsoft Certified MCSE, MCDBA, MCP, Microsoft Partner
23511658

Exchange 2010 std. private store will not mount "...Active

Customer Question

exchange 2010 std. private store will not mount "...Active Manager Operation failed..."
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the Microsoft Office category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

There are a number of possible causes for the exchange store failing to mount. The first thing you will have to do is check the windows error logs for specific errors. Look through recent errors and please copy and paste the relevant ones here and I can take a look at them.