Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Trying to upgrade Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 but it's stays…

Customer Question
Trying to upgrade Windows 8.1...
Trying to upgrade Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 but it's stays stuck on "getting a few things ready." What should I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/31/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Since Office 2000, Ive been using, repairing and teaching the basics of MS Office to anyone with a need to learn. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller .

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

At what point in the install did you get to.. Had the computer already restarted and started to install windows 10?

Or, are you still inside your windows 8 desktop screen and it hasnt restarted yet?

Just starting to install windows 10.

Did the computer already restart?

Or it hasnt restarted yet?

I'm not online; got disconnected

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

I tried to accept your phone call request and it told me that the payment was declined. Has customer service called you or contacted you to try and correct the payment issues?

And did you still want phone support?

This is too difficult. I'll try another approach.
Microsoft Office Technician: caraleneK, Office Engineer replied 2 years ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you.. I am so sorry you have problems if you like I can log on to this machine and install windows 10 for you.

Waiting your feedback .

I've completed the update.

Thanks for your update can you see your data?? Do you need more help from me???

If this solution worked for you then please don't forget to rate my answer so I am paid for my time

Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me.

I resolved the problem before got back to me. Thanks anyway. No need for any more text messages.

okay thanks take care