Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Power PointでSizeのmmとは何がmmなのでしょうか?

Customer Question
Power PointでSizeのmmとは何がmmなのでしょうか?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/30/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Michael Hannigan, Office Specialist replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Office Specialist

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the TV category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

私はあなたの質問が何であるかに完全に明確ではないんだけど、私は答えることを試みます。

PowerPointでスライドの最大サイズを参照している場合、 PowerPointができます彼の最大のカスタムスライドサイズは56のx 56インチです

MMはミリメートルの略

これはあなたの質問に応答しない場合、私は明確にするために、任意の追加情報を知らせて、私は私が助けるためにできる限りのことを尽くします。