Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Office Specialist
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Microsoft Certified MCSE, MCDBA, MCP, Microsoft Partner
23511658

See the attached excel chart I think you wrote part of it

Customer Question

Michael see the attached excel chart I think you wrote part of it for me but it is not quite right. Can you fix? Look at the top chart Individual weekly Starts thru W/E 1/24/16. This is a 2 data chart. The colored portion counts the starts and if 76 starts the top of the color should line up with the 6. Now the white space with the black border should be Submissions from last week (1/17/16) in this case. and if 12 submissions the upper bar should line up with 12 on the axis. 99% of the time Submissions from last week will be greater than Starts for this week. for that 1% time when the Submissions are actually less that the Starts I would like the Submissions to be colored Black and then the greater Starts will show as it's original color. Your help is appreciated and I have unprotected my sheets should you need to make changes.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the Microsoft Office category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

I will take a look at it when I am back on my desktop computer in a bit. I don't have excel on the device I'm responding from, but I will be there shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is an excel spread sheet attached MS Office question. It most probably needs a pretty knowledgeable Excel tech. I have attached the spreadsheet so please forward it or fix it yourself of course if you have any questions let me know. Thank you for the help

Can you please tell me specifically what is wrong with it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Michael see the excel chart I have attached and sent you on 1/29. Can you fix? Look at the top chart of the 5- Individual weekly Starts thru W/E 1/24/16. This is a 2 data chart. The colored portion counts the starts and if there are 6 starts the top of the color should line up withthe 6 on the y axis. Now the white space with the black border should count the Submissions from last week (1/17/16) in this case. and if 12 submissions the upper bar of the column should line up with 12 on the axis. 99% of the time Submissions from last week will be greater than Starts for this week. But, for that 1% time when the Submissions are actually less that the Starts I would like the Submissions to be colored Black and then the greater Starts will show as it's original color. Your help is appreciated and I have unprotected my sheets should you need to make changes.
Starts.xls copy was sent in original request for help

I don't think I was the person that did the original work on this, so I will opt out.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok But a little advise, you wasted a lot of my time. Your service was pretty poor and I will rate you as such.