Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Need help to create a macro on this spreadsheet. However,

Customer Question
file is locked. Please see...
Need help to create a macro on this spreadsheet. However, file is locked. Please see attached.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/29/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Hi there and welcome
What specific help with the Macro do you require?

Please let me know

I need to create a macro so the data will be saved in a different sheet

So the Macro will select all data in a sheet and copy it to a new sheet?

but I prefer not to accept the phone call request :)

That is the website asking about it, you can ignore it.

So when you click Save Audit, all the fields need to be put into the next sheet?

Can you provide me one filled in so I see the data I need to get?

when you click Save Audit, all the fields need to be put into the next sheet? - YES

ok, I have made the offer for this, please accept it and I can do this for you