Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I want to install Office 2016 Home & Business which I have…

Customer Question
I want to install Office...
I want to install Office 2016 Home & Business which I have just bought the card for. Now have 2007 Pro & windows 10
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/29/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I ask if you are having any problems with the install or do you just wish for me to install it for you?

I will be standing by.

Thank you,
Jason

Sorry, had to use different card.
I bought Office 2016 Home & business since my 2007 version has gone haywire. when I tried to log in I got message that my email was flagged.

What told you that the email was flagged?

That was on the screen. I tthouht that it might be as a result of my outlook problems

Thank you for the update. May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.