Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I'm on ACCESS 2010. I've set up a report that is created…

Customer Question
I'm on ACCESS 2010. I've...
I'm on ACCESS 2010. I've set up a report that is created from one person's details after I've been typing information into a Form. The report normally has the persons details all in the report. This happens because the report when being generated asks me for the ID of the person which I type in the ID number and normally the report is created with all the information I need so I can print it out and give it to someone. However just yesterday I tried generating the report as usual and none of the information is in the report. Only the structure of the report but not the personal information which should appear. Can you help with this much information or do you need more?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
I have since resolved this problem and would appreciate being able to hold this $28 on credit please.
Can that be done?
best
Colin
1/28/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Michael Hannigan, Office Specialist replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Office Specialist

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Please make sure the data source for the report it still correct.

If you would like me to provide additional troubleshooting assistance, please put the database in a sharable location and I will take a look.