Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am trying to determine the difference between two dates -

Customer Question
as you'll see in the...
I am trying to determine the difference between two dates - as you'll see in the photo I attached, the timestamp is formatted as such: January 03 2016 01:32 AM - What I want to do is determine the difference in h:mm:ss from the date in Creation Date (column D) and Closed on (columnF). I've tried a Google search and tried (F1-D1) however because the months are in text it's not working. Please help!I'm also looking for a simple solution - not complex.
http://f01.justanswer.com.s3.amazonaws.com/s6haplig/Time+difference.png
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/26/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you attach your file to this question so I can see which format its being stored as

Thank you

Hi, This can be closed. I found a solution. Thank you.

ok was suprosed you never responded to me but thanks, ***** ***** can please do the service rating via one of the stars at the top then submit, this will close off the case.