Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have opened several email accounts over the years only to…

Customer Question
I have opened several email...
I have opened several email accounts over the years only to have each compromised in some manner. Is there any way to ensure all accounts are closed that relate to my identity?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/26/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi Kimberly, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. To answer your question, unfortunately, there is NO WAY that you can close or delete or deactivate your compromised emails WITHOUT first recovering them. The reason is, you need to be SIGNED IN or LOGGED IN to the account to delete or deactivate it.

Can you please tell me the domain name part of the compromised email accounts? Are they ending with @gmail.com? @aol.com? or others?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess