Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Received a document in protected view. I enabled editing,

Customer Question
Received a document in protected...
Received a document in protected view for editing. I enabled editing, made changes and now what to print, but the printout includes formatting. Hoe do I eliminate formatting for a clean printout ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/24/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 2 years ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.