Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

My Nook Gos dark when I am reading I have lost 56 books

Customer Question
My Nook Gos dark when...
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/22/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: caraleneK, Office Engineer replied 2 years ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you.

Can we assume you have a charged battery? What is your screen time-out set for? Press the power switch several seconds until your get a popup asking if you really want to turn off the device, then tap yes and let it power down. To start up, press the power button for a few seconds until it starts up. This may resolve a glitch that's causing a problem for you.Waiting your feedback to help you .

Please remember to Rate my answer ONLY once you are completely satisfied. If not, simply REPLY to me and I will assist you further.

Please note I waiting for your feedback to help you or I can log on to your machine and help you.