Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have windows 10. Can not get your Microsoft Solitarie

Customer Question
Collection' What is the problem....
I have windows 10. Can not get your Microsoft Solitarie Collection'
What is the problem.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/20/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 2 years ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.

I still can't get on to the solitare.
it won't let me down load.

Does it have an error, or it just sits there and does nothing?

It ask for an account i don't have one'
No just forge it I am going to take the tower back toNo just forget it. I am going to take my tower back to Best Buy and let them help me.

It's very easy, I can help you through it. They are going to show you the same thing if you take it there.