Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

How to unlock password 2010 document

Customer Question
how to unlock password *****...
how to unlock password ***** document
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/19/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 2 years ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Can you attach the file here?

No on the laptop
Don't know how to move to phone do you want to phoncon

can you get here on the laptop and attach it?
I don't have a set way of getting past it, but if you can attach it here or maybe upload it here then I can attempt to crack it: http://www.filedropper.com/

Working on it got to sign in to the program be with you in a minute
Ok set up an account with filedropper and uploaded the file now what
I have uploaded it the file on to file dropper on my computer now what do I do
Guess this isn't going to work I will just cancel my subscription with found dropper and make a call thanks anyway

I need the link that file dropper gave you when you uploaded it

I'm sorry this is so difficult I'm new at this they have brought up the share the link and share with who do I need to share with

you just need to copy that link in the chat area here

filedropper.com/file manager/index.php/PASSWORDS.docx
I have never transfer files from laptop to phone never use the phone to do this kind of procedure

did you create an account and upload the file?

that link does not work

I have uploaded the file looking at the screen but I don't know where to look for the link to send to you

<div class="linktext" "align="center" style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 22px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); margin-top: 65px; line-height: normal; text-align: -webkit-center;">ink To Share This File With Anyone:

need link to share with Anyone:

There is an option to share the file how do o share with need address

if you created an account logout and upload the file again, should be right there with the link

Ok
Ok I have it set up to send share with link but I need the email link do you have a specific email link

*****************

Okay I just sent you an email with the link that I was able to come up with I don't know if it's the right one if this doesn't work let's just call it I will figure it out somehow

It doesn't work, I'm sorry.

I really appreciate your time and efforts I need to learn how to transfer information from my computer to my phone and then it would be much easier thanks again

yw