Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

When I opened my computer today, the firefox icon was gone…

Customer Question
When I opened my computer...
When I opened my computer today, the firefox icon was gone as well as many other things. Can this be restored?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/17/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: caraleneK, Office Engineer replied 2 years ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. What version of windows do you run yes we can restore your machine but also please open your recycle bin and see if you can see it. Waiting your feedback to help you

Please note I waiting for you feedback to help you or I can log on to your machine and fix it for you.

Please remember to Rate my answer ONLY once you are completely satisfied. If not, simply REPLY to me and I will assist you further.

Please note I waiting for your feedback to help you or I can log on to your machine and help you.

caraleneK
caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer