Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I HAVE MICROSOFT OFFICVE CAPITAN IMAC

Customer Question
i HAVE MICROSOFT OFFICVE FOR...
i HAVE MICROSOFT OFFICVE FOR EL CAPITAN IMAC
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/16/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist replied 2 years ago
Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try the instructions in the link below. Download and install the OS X El Capitan v10.11.1 Update

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205360

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Have you tried installing the update and the issue resolved? Let me know if it persists.

Thank you.

S H E F I N