Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I lost all my games when my iPhone 6 burned up help I was…

Customer Question
I lost all my games...
I lost all my games when my iPhone 6 burned up help I was doing so well and can't get them back can you help me
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/16/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 years ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

All of the games that you downloaded will download again when you registered the new iPhone back to your iCloud account.

Your answer did not help me at all!!! My games were not saved to the cloud so now what. I think I was phished into this

Was your phone backed up?

it was backed up but when I set up the new phone I was so anxious to get it working that I don't know what happened. Then I set it to update automatically perhaps they are still there but if they are I am lost! I think that losing a loved one puts your head in a fog and your heart in pain. . .that is how I baked my IPhone. . .having lost a wonderful friend never to see him again

It sounds like they are still there -- Did you backup your phone through iCloud or iTunes previously?