Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

How do I find my Microsoft account?

Customer Question
how do I find my Microsoft account?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/12/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Do you need help locating which email address is associated with your account, which password ***** to your account, or something else?

I will be standing by.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I need the product key for Microsoft Office 2013 which I purchased through the University of Phoenix. I was told I could use the key code on two machines, and I now want to install it on a second machine. Is there a way you can help me?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I do not know if the email address associated with the account is: ***@******.***.

Yes, I can help. Is the first machine still working with Office installed on it?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
but I did not get a disc, it was downloaded online.

I don't know which version of Windows you are running on that computer. May I ask which version of Windows is running on the first computer and if it is a 32 bit or 64 bit installation?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Windows 7 - 64 bit installation
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it is windows 7 home premium.

You may have some luck using the following program: https://download.heise.de/software/76507b86d8da9bb7169874c2e4fed0df/569583f0/166260/licensecrawler.zip

Download the above file on the working machine and run the executable file in that folder. Once the program is open, click the Start Search button. It will search your registry and locate the key for you.

I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.

I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.

I will be standing by,
Jason

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I will try that right now and keep you posted. Thank you.

Thank you very much. I will be here standing by. If you need further help, I can remote into your system and perform the required instructions.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Jason,I just tried that website and got a HTTP 410 no longer exists. Toni

That is odd. I uploaded it to the following page for you: http://wikisend.com/download/262952/licensecrawler.zip

You may download it from the aforementioned page.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Jason,
I got to that page and I downloaded it - got licensecrawler in my download file, where do I go from there?

- Right click the licensecrawler.zip file and choose to Extract All to a folder. In the folder that all the files are extracted to, double click the LicenseCrawler.exe file. When that window comes up, click the Start Search button.

- Jason

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Jason, nothing I am trying is working right now and I have to go to work. Can we continue this tomorrow when I get home? I did not realize that it would take this long. I am sorry.

Yes, we can continue tomorrow at your choice of time. Thank you.
- Jason

Do you still need help with this?
Thank you,
​Jason

Jason Jones, Computer Technician