Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

Is there any possible way to combine data into one row from

Customer Question

Is there any possible way to combine data into one row from multiple rows and columns? For example.. I have A through D for the columns and 1-7 for the rows. All of these hold a numerical value. However, I need them to run across now. So I need it to Go A1, B1,C1, D1 then A2,B2,C2,D2, then A3,B3,C3,D3 etc, etc... But now all the way across in one row. Is there anyway or any short cut to do this besides doing it manually?
Category: Microsoft Office
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If not, what is the fastest way to go about this?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Yes, you can use a formula for this.

in the cell you want this to display in enter the formula

=A1 & " " & B1 & " " & C1 & " " & D1 & " " & A2 & " " & B2

You can keep going as many as you wish. I put the " " in between so they have a space.

Then copy that cell down throughout all the rows you want to use it for.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you