Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

Can you assists me Iam tying to set my wife'd exciting

Customer Question
account up on my old...
can you assists me Iam tying to set my wife'd exciting account up on my old ipad but she cant remember her login details ie email password ***** her account is under Ann *** *** DOB 02/02/*** We have on previous occasion sent ID ETC
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/8/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Exciting account can mean a few different service. Exactly what type of account are you referring to?

Thank you

just an facebook account everyday type
did you get that ???????????

Thank you

The username is ***** ***** email address that you used, and to reset the password, please use my link below

https://www.facebook.com/login/identify

use her email address and follow the steps to reset the password

Let me know how you go please

How did you go with this?

Richard, Software Specialist