Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I need a redeem # irulu tablet

Customer Question
I need a redeem #...
I need a redeem # ***** my irulu tablet
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/4/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Hi there Jeanne and welcome.

First, do you actually have the Tablet already?

I don't want to pay 20 extra dollars so I will continue typing
I don't want to pay $20 extra so let's just type.

no problem, can you reply to my initial question please Jeanne?

do you actually have the Tablet already?

Thanks, ***** ***** getting asked for a code when trying to connect to your wifi network?

ok, thats your wifi password ***** need to enter in, the password ***** for your wifi router.

We can get this from a windows computer if its already connected to the wifi network.

Do you have a windows computer connected to the wifi network Jeanne?

I HAVE A WINDOWS COMPUTER

Thanks

We can get the password ***** this.

Press the windows key + R and type in

ncpa.cpl

Press enter

Right click on the wireless connection and click on Status

Then click on wireless properties

Click on the Security Tab and then click on Show Characters and you can then see the wireless password ***** to use on the Tablet

Else let me know the results please

the route password ***** *****

ok thats what you use on the Tablet to connect to your wifi network, thats your password.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

I tried that and it didn't work

What was the message you got when it did not work?

Richard, Software Specialist