NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I would like to find out if I could have access to my yahoo

Customer Question

I would like to find out if I could have access to my yahoo email address I had until last sunday . I close the account because I lost my phone and my email was open at the time .can I have the same email address and just change the password
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a computer now? And have you been able to access your problem Yahoo Mail account in that computer?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess