Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I am trying to set up a lactate vs. heart rate vs. speed

Customer Question
chart with data to show...
I am trying to set up a lactate vs. heart rate vs. speed chart with data to show it results
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/9/2015
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you doing this in MS Excel? If yes, can you please send me a copy of your Excel file so that I can directly check and fix the issue? I can then send you the completed files.

You can attach the sample Excel file in your reply using the paper clip icon. You can also do so by uploading it at http://filesXpress.com and then give me the short download link.

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast