NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

My Gmail Account was Hacked on Friday the 13. I am receiving

Customer Question

My Gmail Account was Hacked on Friday the 13. I am receiving no messages in my account since then I need to close this account and open another one. How do I go about that?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

There is no need to close this account, we can get it receiving again

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How to I reactivate my Gmail Account, on line?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I believe you have missed my message, no problem I will repeat it again

There is no need to close this account, we can get it receiving again. How do you access it, via your web browser or via an email program such as outlook 2010?

Thanks,