Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Office Specialist
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Microsoft Certified MCSE, MCDBA, MCP, Microsoft Partner
23511658

I am using Microsoft Office 2010 with Windows 7. I am the

Customer Question

I am using Microsoft Office 2010 with Windows 7. I am the scheduler for the small company where I work We use Outlook for our Calendar Schedule. I run the Outlook
calendar through Calendar Printing Assistant. When I look at the Calendar generated by Calendar Printing Assistant, some of my appointments are missing. One month those appointments are there and then the next moth they are missing. Do you have a solution for this?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

The Calendar Printing Assistant for Outlook is designed to work with Office 2007, and there are bugs when trying to use it under Office 2010. The last update to the printing assistant was in 2010. Is there any pattern to what appears to be missing? If it is something other than a bug, I'll help you figure out what it is if I can. So to answer your question - there is no known solution for this, but that won't necessarily stop of from solving it.