Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I have been using Office Home and business 2010 now and all

Customer Question
Hi I have been using...
Hi I have been using Office Home and business 2010 for years now and all of a sudden it is now telling me that it requires MSXML6.10.1129.0 TO OPERATE, I HAVE SEARCHED AND DOWNLOADED THE FILE WHICH APPEARS IN MY DOWNLOAD FILE BUT I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT, ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
10/20/2015
Microsoft Office Technician: Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. When did this issue first occur?

Was there any change or update recently to your computer that may have caused this issue?

Can you please confirm you have Windows XP? Or another windows version, such as windows vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, etc.?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

I have upgraded to Windows 10 but it did not give me that option.I am not aware of any recent updates, I have been using windows 10 since the day after it was released

When did Office first stop working?

Have you tried to do a system restore?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

I went to use it yesterday and it did not work,
How do I do a system restore?
I hate windows 10 cannot find anything
You can do a remote support session

Press at the same time the two keys Windows and R on the keyboard, then type rstrui then click OK, then restore the computer to the date before this issue first occurred and check.

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d1e028a5-5f91-4683-a916-edc67d2356b9

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

It is now telling me Windows has detected file system corruption on S2A9122D007

Sorry; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer:

It wont let me down load

Downloading Office; once done downloading, please open the file MicrosoftInstaller and see if it works. Please let me know later; we will continue tomorrow. Thank you.

Still saying that file is missing

I'm sorry; I'm out of ideas, but let me open the issue to other experts. Thank you for your patience.

Microsoft Office Technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

still need help please it is still saying MSXML6.10.1129.0 is missing so I am unable to download the version Office Home and Business 2010 that I have

After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

I have already paid for this service yesterday and was told that I would not get charged if I was not satisfied

That is correct. If you are not satisfied, any payments made can be returned.

Why do I have to pay again when I paid $66.00 yesterday

The remote service is extra because it requires more of my time. I see that the last expert opted out and you have already been working on this. For that reason, may I remote in at no extra charge?

please

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 28 and click the circle button to start the remote application.

are you still there

I am. I was not reconnected for some reason. Please, run the remote again.

Something is going on with the remote.

Please, restart the computer and run the remote again. It will not let me reconnect.

I have run out of ideas.

For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.

The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.

When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.

Thank you for your patience.

- Jason

I have to sit here and watch my emails or screen until someone comes on line?
Microsoft Office Technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Since Office 2000, Ive been using, repairing and teaching the basics of MS Office to anyone with a need to learn. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller .

Hi, My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

You do not have to sit and wait for someone to respond. With it being as late as it is, sometimes its best just to check your email in the morning.

With that being said, Im off shift currently. But I wanted to get a message out to you.

I have seen and resolved the issue you are having before on Windows 10 computers. Would you like to connect tomorrow or later this week, so we can resolve the issue?

Thank you in advance for your patience and response,

Dustin S.

It is day time here and I need this fixed Today is Wednesday 21 October 11.04 am

Its 9 pm Here.. I can connect and work on this for about an hour tonight, but ive got a very early morning.. Hopefully it wont take longer then an hour.

To start the connection, please click the link below.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d23f32dd-d6a0-49ff-b148-de1a0ad4a12a

Once you open and install that file, it should connect us. Let me know if you run into any problems connecting.

Dustin S.

Where have you gone?
Thanks just go off and leave it all open
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

My apologies for the delay.. Our connection froze.. I think the previous expert had mentioned that our remote software was having issues as well..

Its several hours past the end of my shift. If you want to try continuing with someone else tonight, I can opt out.

Whether you and I continue or whether you continue with someone else, I strongly suggest you try the free program teamviewer as it seems the screen connect software server may be having some temporary issues.

Dustin S.

How do I do that?
Can you put me on to someone else I need this fixed I too have work to do

All I can do is opt out. That will release this question back to the pool of online experts. I cant guarantee when someone else will pick this up, who has the needed skills to handle the problem.

Thanks
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Are you ready for a remote session now?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist