Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have Been Trying To Post My Ad Now A week An Can Not Ever

Customer Question

Hello There
I have Been Trying To Post My Ad Now For Over A week An Can Not Ever since You Have Changed To Bitcoin I Can Not Figure out How to Do This Can You Please Explain to me step by step how i can accomplice this task Please it would be greatly appreciated
Thank you.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Adam Ziolkowski replied 1 year ago.

What website are you trying to post a ad on?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Backpage I used to just pay 12 dollars an post now they changed you need to have bit coin and I can't figure out how to post any more on back page a n I'm losing a lot of money because of this change p lease help me and tell me how to post on back page step by step please

i opening this up to better experts

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Indeed they are imposing a new feature in their site and I am very sorry to know that your business is affected badly with this change.

Before I can help you with this, please tell me the following:

1. Are you using a computer with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or a Mac?
  2. Do you want me to remotely access your computer so that I can directly help you in fixing this issue and finally being able to post your ads there, while you just watch your screen?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further. A rating is only required when we are finished.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Jess