Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I have been using 2004 tiger woods pga tour last 10 years or

Customer Question

I have been using 2004 tiger woods pga tour for the last 10 years or more. Now I am being denied access to the game. I keep getting promted to relog on with admistratator privelages. please explain to an 80 year old computer dinasaur why!!!!
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Rather then double click the icon to run the game, right click the icon and select run as administrator

Tell me if it then runs please

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.