Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I own Millennium Auto Sales in Romeo MI. There are two

Customer Question
Hi, I own Millennium Auto Sales...
I own Millennium Auto Sales in Romeo MI. There are two listings for my business.
One at the McLean Address. And One at 30955 Sheri Ln. Richmond MI 48062.
I would like the one for Sheri Ln to be removed. This is my home and I do not
want my business listed with my home address. PLEASE HELP.
Thank You
Frank DiMercurio
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/8/2015
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Hi Frank and welcome

For security and privacy reasons, we cannot do this for you, you have to do it yourself, but I can guide you though this.

Is this ok?

Please let me know

please let me know how to do this.

Thanks

When you see the listing on Google Maps, click on Send Feedback at the bottom right

then click Report a Data Problem

Then set Place is permanently closed or doesn't exist to Yes

Allow up to 1 week for Google to remove it or contact you to verify and it is then gone.

I can also do these steps for you together on your computer, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me now how you go with my instructions please

Is yelp from google maps?

ok, it had here Google, but no its separate but similar procedure

For Yelp, you click on the Edit business info link and submitting a detailed note with any supplementary information to have it removed.

Then allow 1 week for them to either remove it or verify this with you before they do so.

Richard, Software Specialist