Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

Penn exam 0388226RR- Microsoft word 1. You're working in a

Customer Question
penn foster exam(###) ###-####R- Microsoft...
penn foster exam(###) ###-####R- Microsoft word
1. You're working in a table that has three columns and five rows. Since the first row will be a header row, you want it to span all three columns. What formatting feature should you use?
A. Combine cells
B. Connect cells
C. Autofit cells
D. Merge cells
2. To remove any hidden data from your document before sharing it, what should you do?
A. Click the File tab, click Check for Issues, and then click Inspect Document.
B. Click the File tab, click Check for Issues, and then click Protect Document.
C. Click the View tab and then click Protect Document.
D. Click the File tab, click Check for Issues, and then click Check Accessibility.
3. How would you insert a section break in a document?
A. Press Ctrl+Enter.
B. Click the Section button in the Home tab.
C. Click the Breaks button in the Page Layout tab.
D. Click the Break button in the Insert tab.
4. How can you achieve an effect like that shown in the image?
A. Click Enlarged Cap in the Text group.
B. Click Drop Cap in the Text group.
C. Click Enlarged Font in the Insert group.
D. Click Dropped Indent in the Insert tab.
5. To recover a deleted document, what would you choose in the Info window?
A. Undelete
B. Manage Versions
C. Retrieve
D. Uninstall
6. To set up Automatic Backup on your computer, what option would you choose from the Word Options screen?
A. Advanced
B. Customize Ribbon
C. General
D. Backup
7. Once you've saved a block of text or graphics for easy insertion in other documents, you'll see it in the _______ gallery.
A. Multimedia Online
B. ClipArt
C. Quick Parts
D. Photo Space
8. What is the purpose of OneDrive?
A. OneDrive allows the user to work on one computer drive at a time.
B. OneDrive allows the user to save files online or in the cloud.
C. OneDrive saves files to the Desktop.
D. OneDrive organizes files on an external hard drive.
9. _______ allows you to add formatting such as shapes and colors to text.
A. WordDraw
B. WordShapes
C. WordArt
D. WordDesign
10. _______ allows you to specify how a photo is positioned in the text of your document.
A. Wrap Text
B. Align Text
C. Align Photo
D. Wrap Photo
11. What is the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Z used for?
A. It will check the spelling of a document.
B. It will redo a change.
C. It will undo a change.
D. It will save a document.
12. The merge process involves which two types of files?
A. Text and merge fields
B. Main document and data source
C. Mail merge template and mailings
D. Primary and secondary
13. You send a report to your boss for feedback and she returns it to you with her edits noted in the electronic file. This Word feature is called
A. Online Markup.
B. Markup Changes.
C. Track Changes.
D. Online Edits.
14. How do you change the top and bottom margins of an entire document?
A. Click on the View tab and then on Header and Footer.
B. Click the Page Layout tab and then the Orientation button.
C. Click on the Tools tab and then on Options.
D. Click the Page Layout tab and then the Margins button.
15. The _______ is the area on your screen where you can access the tab and menu options for Word.
A. Status bar
B. Ribbon
C. Backstage view
D. Navigation bar
16. Ned and Mary Ann are saving their files to a CD. When prompted, Ned will click on Burn file to disc, indicate the recording speed, and click Burn to disc. When prompted, Mary Ann will click on Burn files to disc, indicate how she'll use the files, click on Burn to disc, and indicate the recording speed. Who is correctly saving their files to a CD?
A. Only Ned
B. Only Mary Ann
C. Both Mary Ann and Ned
D. Neither Mary Ann nor Ned
17. If you press the Tab key when you're in in the last cell of a table,
A. a new table is added.
B. a new column is added.
C. a new row is added.
D. the cell is divided.
18. You've created a letter from a blank document. To format this letter with a unified font, colors, and effects you'll apply a
A. gallery.
B. template.
End of exam
C. theme.
D. style.
19. What is the default file extension for a file saved in Word 365?
A. .docext
B. .doc
C. .docx
D. .doc365
20. Formulas within table cells always begin with
A. theAutoSum symbol.
B. parentheses.
C. an equals sign.
D. a symbol that looks like a backwards F.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
10/6/2015
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Software Specialist

doing this now for you

This is done and answers are as follows

1.A 2.D 3.A 4.D 5.A 6.B 7.A 8.B 9.B 10.A 11.D 12.C 13.C 14.B 15.A 16.C 18.B 19.A 20.B

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Richard, Software Specialist