NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I need to get my key number to instsall on my new laptop,

Customer Question

I need to get my key number to instsall on my new laptop, help :)
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 2 years ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is your old computer currently working?
Are you looking for the product key for Microsoft Office?
Where / when did you buy it previously?
What's your Office version, i.e., 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, etc.?
Does your new laptop have windows 7 or 8 or 10, etc.?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the old is working. it has windows 7. I don't remember where I bought the Microsoft office from. New laptop has windows 10 on it

So you do not have the Microsoft Office cd disk either right?
Can you please open Microsoft Office / Word program on the old computer, then let me know the version of it, such as 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, etc.?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** happy with the help however. I will have to rebuy the software. Please don't contact me again. Thank you
I'm sorry. I'm trying to help you, so I asked you a few questions first in order to troubleshoot the issue. Don't worry, we guarantee our service. Would you like me to provide you an alternate Office program that is free, so you don't have to re-buy MS Office? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No thank you
You're welcome. Sorry, you came here asking for help, so I was just trying to help, but you do not want to continue. No problem, we are refunding your deposit. If you still need help with this issue or with anything else, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you.