Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

In outlook - it works just fine when I address an email in

Customer Question

In outlook - it works just fine when I address an email in the "to" area. But when I want to use the CC area - I get this message
The connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Since you are using a Microsoft Exchange email account, all your emails are intact in the server and only your MS Outlook is having issues. In particular, this is an issue with your email profile.

Have you tried to remove your current profile and then add or recreate it? This can solve this kind of problem. Here are the steps:

1. Go to Control Panel
  2. Locate "Mail (32bit" applet there, then open it
  3. Click on the Profiles button. You shall see the default profile there. Remove it
  4. Create a new one and then add your email account back
  5. Allow Outlook to fully sync your account in the Exchange Server
  6. When done, test if the problem is gone.

If the problem continues, please let me know, I will be here to assist you further. Also, if you want, I can remotely access your computer so that I can directly fix the problem while you watch.

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess