IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

My hyusband and I are going through a divorce. He has used

Customer Question

My hyusband and I are going through a divorce. He has used my paypal account. I would like to open a new paypal account. I have a new bank account and debit5 card. Could you help me?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.

Hello! My name is*****

To confirm, do you want to create a new PayPal account or regain access to the existing one?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would like a new account. I have a new bank and debit card. I also have a new address but my name has not changed.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.

OK, I can assist you with creating a new PayPal account.

1. To start, please click on this link:

https://www.paypal.com/hr/signup/account

2. Select Personal Account and click Continue

3. Type an e-mail address you want to use for signing in and desired password

4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the sign up process

Let me know if it worked or you encountered problems.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Paypal will not allow me to use my current email should I change to a new password
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry I meant email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.

It looks like you already have a PayPal account registered with the e-mail address you entered. Could it be the one you previously used (with your husband) or you already attempted to create a new one?

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.

Only one PayPal account can be registered with one e-mail address. In case PayPal says there is already a PayPal account registered with the e-mail address you entered, then you can either use that PayPal account or create a new one with a new e-mail address.