Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

Viet, I just downloaded Office 2010 and when I tried to open

Customer Question
Hi Viet, I just downloaded Office...
Hi Viet,
I just downloaded Office 2010 and when I tried to open my Excel document I got a message saying I needed to install click2run64. I think I inadvertently deleted the new office 2010 in error. Help, Elaine
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/8/2015
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues with your Microsoft Office software. Before I can help you with this problem, please tell me the following:

1. You have MS Office 2007 installed previously and you upgraded to MS Office 2010. Is this correct?
  2. Now, are you still able to open other office files like MS Word files or documents?

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist