Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I am not able to reset my password. i went thru the

Customer Question
I am not able to...
I am not able to reset my password. i went thru the procedure to set a new password. Even with the new password ***** rejects everyhing. how can i get into my emails
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/7/2015
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me which internet browser you are using please? eg: Internet Explorer?

Thank you

i usually use google chrome but i do have internet explorer on my computer

ok, try to sign in using Internet Explorer

Does it have the same issue?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Richard, Software Specialist