Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

Does the excel app on the ipad support the "open in"

Customer Question
function in order to convert...
Does the excel app on the ipad support the "open in" function in order to convert excel files to pdf?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/5/2015
Microsoft Office Technician: yourteqrepair, Computer Systems Analyst replied 2 years ago
yourteqrepair
yourteqrepair, Computer Systems Analyst

Excel natively doesn't have the functions built in directly for converting to pdf's. You will have to download a print to pdf program and "open in" and use the print to pdf software to create a PDF.

yourteqrepair
yourteqrepair
yourteqrepair, Computer Systems Analyst