Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

Windows 10 upgrade stuck at 91%

Customer Question
windows 10 upgrade stuck at 91%
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
8/25/2015
Microsoft Office Technician: Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist replied 2 years ago
Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. This issue occurs when another program interferes with the upgrade. You will need to disable windows defender, uninstall any previously install anti virus program and run your system in a clean boot mode. If you want; i can connect remotely and do this all for you so that you don't make any mistakes in doing it yourself otherwise you can reply back here for instructions on how to do it. Thanks

But it is in the middle of the windows 7 to windows 10 upgrade - I have no access to any commands

You'll need to restart your system. Hold the power button until the system shuts down and then power it back on.

OK. It now says restoring to previous version of Windows

Let me know once it has finished

Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist