Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

Have had a pogo account years....never changed my email and

Customer Question
have had a pogo account...
have had a pogo account for many years....never changed my email and now my computer broke and I lost my password ***** pogo....a13royalbp is my pogo screen name....my email now is***@******.***....thinking that when I originally started on pogo it was***@******.***...can someone PLEASE help me as I don't know how to get it back
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
8/23/2015
Microsoft Office Technician: Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Are you currently able to sign in and use your sbcglobal.net email address at the www.att.net / yaoho.com website?
What's the model of your new computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
No...it has been years since I used that
Lenovo
I guess

Do you currently have internet service with AT&T?

Can you try resetting your sbcglobal.net email password ***** the website below first:

https://www.att.com/olam/unauth/fpwdEnterUserId.myworld

(Note: Your User ID at the above website is your sbcglobal.net email address.)

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

No I do not have service with them...is there a way without that as I donot remember that password *****
I have windows 10 also if that matters
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=9d0cfecc-4d16-438d-9f2a-dd7f3c4c51d6
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you

Per our conversation via remote support. On Monday (or whenever you can from Monday to Saturday), please open the Contact EA icon on your computer, or you can click on the website below:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo&subject=My+Pogo+username+is+a13royalbp+%2C+but+I+forgot+my+password+%26+I+don't+have+access+to+email.&category=account-security&issue=password

, then if prompted, sign in your EA (Electronics Art) account with your yahoo email address and your EA account password

, then select the option to Call Me and request a phone call from EA, then when they call, explain the Pogo issue you have.

If there is any issue, please get back to me any time. Thank you.

Or On Monday (or whenever you can from Monday to Saturday), click on the website below:
https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo
, then click on "Select a topic", then click on option Account Security
, then click on "Select an issue", then click on option Password
Please reply at the box tomorrow or whenever you are available to continue. Thank you for your patience.

Please keep me updated; please reply at the box below. Thank you

Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech