Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

My grandson has a I phone I called 611 it said it was a net

Customer Question
10 I went to Walmart...
My grandson has a I phone I called 611 it said it was a net 10 I went to Walmart and purchase a 25.00 card for 1000 minutes wal mart called because you'll would not except the card it had to be more money but I can not get this card refund will you take the card let it work for ten days on the first I will put 50.00 on the card it that is what it takes his phone number is3864664966 there has only be minutes put on the first time he used it I had to call 611 to find out who the company was the card number is *****
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
8/19/2015
Microsoft Office Technician: Michael Hannigan, Office Specialist replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Office Specialist

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

If your phone is compatible with net 10 you could use net 10 but I think that would be too much of a hassle if you don't want to use net 10 in the long term. However, you should be able to apply the $25 card if it is a net 10 card. If it is not a net 10 card, then you should go back to Walmart and exchange it for one that is. They can disable that one so refund should not be a problem.

In other words a net 10 card specifically is required to charge a net 10 account. They get no revenue from cards for other carriers.

Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Office Specialist