Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I purchased a apple mini and it never worked properly, I

Customer Question

I purchased a apple mini and it never worked properly, I took it to apple and they said that I needed the qq apple id. I said I never received one ad to contact groupon where I purchased it. I tried to reset and now I cannot get on or open it without the code,
my name is ***** ***** Navarro 90453634 I have bought several things from groupon but this one is a nightmare
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To clarify, you want to know your Apple ID that is being used on the iPad
Is this correct?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you
You will have set one up when you initially used the device as its not possible to set it up without an Apple ID, and part of the setup is to create one.
It uses your email address, so what I want you to do is click on my link below and use your email address and go through the process to reset your password.
https://iforgot.apple.com/
Tell me please if your able to reset the password *****
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.