Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

Everytime I open up my email I get a message saying that my

Customer Question
Microsoft Office is not activated...
Everytime I open up my email I get a message saying that my Microsoft Office is not activated. What to do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/14/2015
Microsoft Office Technician: Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working previously?

What's your Office / outlook version, such as 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, etc.?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or 10, etc.?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

I have Mcrosoft Office Plus 2010 Windows Seven. I thought you could answer this without going into my computer. I'm don't want to pay a monthly fee which is what your company is trying to get me to do. I was willing to pay 36.00 for an answer not sign up for a monthly service.

I'm sorry, monthly support subscription plan is only optional. This is a one-time support session per your request.

What happens when you activate Microsoft Office? What does it say?

How long have you been using Microsoft Office Plus 2010 fine on this computer?

Was there any change recently to your computer recently that may have caused this issue?

Remote support is easier and quicker for you as I would be able to troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you.

Please let me know. Thank you.

Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech