Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

How do you copy a column formula which already had 6000

Customer Question
rows, to add further down...
how do you copy a column formula which already had 6000 rows, to add further down another, say 6000 rows, without dragging (please and thank you)
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
8/13/2015
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Software Specialist
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You can highlight then press CTRL + C
Then click on the first cell to start the paste
And press CTRL + V to paste
This is the same method.
Well you're correct for basic copy/paste method, but your $5 answer STILL left me having to drag, which i wanted to avoid.I figured out another method; still extra work but a lot less time
There is no reason to drag... that was not part of my answer.
Why are you dragging?
Richard, Software Specialist