Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

Part 3: Executive Presentation Create a presentation to

Customer Question
Resolved Question: Part 3: Executive Presentation Create...
Part 3: Executive Presentation
Create a presentation to outline your proposal to meet the case study requirements. Identify the purpose and audience (the Director) for your presentation.
Requirement Points Allocated Comments
Select a design/theme template to define the format and background for your presentation slides.
Save the Presentation using the following name:
“Student’s First Initial Last Name ppt”
Example: JSmith ppt
0.5 From this point forward, let the design template automatically set font and style formats. This is the beauty of using a standard template over one that you designed yourself.
Slide 1: This is your Title Slide.
0.25 Select an appropriate title and subtitle that clearly conveys the purpose of your presentation.
Slide 2: Title this slide "Agenda."
Add the following bullet points for the agenda:
• Introduction/Overview
• Hardware Components
• System Unit Features
• Application Software
• Conclusion 0.25
Slide 3: Purpose of presentation and overview of what's to come. .25 Use bullet points.
Slide 4: Title this slide "Hardware Components."
Write and add 3 – 5 bullets that best illustrate how the Hardware Components satisfy the requirements. 1.5 Use the note feature to help you discuss the bullet points.
Slide 5: Title this slide "System Unit Features."
Write and add 3 – 5 bullets that best illustrate how the System Unit Features satisfy the requirements. 1.5 Use the note feature to help you discuss the bullet points.
Slide 6: Title this slide "Application Software."
Write and add 3 – 5 bullets that best illustrate how the Application Software satisfies the requirements. This slide must also contain a relevant graphic that enhances text on the slide. 1.5 Use the note feature to help you discuss the bullet points.
Slide 7: Title this slide "Conclusion."
Write and add 3 – 5 bullets that best illustrate why this is the best solution or supports the purpose you’ve defined for your presentation. 1.5
Slide 8:
Add a Title Only slide. Type "Questions & Next Steps" in the title section. Move the title box so that is it centered on the slide (horizontally & vertically). 0.25
Create a footer using "Courtesy of Your Name" so that is shows on all slides including the Title Slide. In this same footer, add automated Slide Numbers that appear on all slides EXCEPT the Title Slide. (You will actually use the Create Footer option twice, once applying to ALL and once applying only to the title slide.) 0.5 Replace the words "Your Name" with your actual name.
Insert Speaker notes for all slides except the “Question & Next Steps” slide. The speaker notes are what you would be saying during the presentation. There should be 3-5 sentences at a minimum for all slides. 0.5
Apply a transition scheme to all slides. 0.5
Apply an animation for at least one slide 0.5
Proofread and Spellcheck your presentation. 0.5 Presentation should be well-organized with appropriate amount of text per slide.
TOTAL: 10
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
8/3/2015
Microsoft Office Technician: Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
When is this due?
In two days
I can't assist by then unfortunately so will open this to other experts
Someone already asked this question and there was a link for the answer from you when you when it was completed. I wasn't able to access it because I did not yet pay.
On 20June13 the same question was asked with a link to the answer. I typed the assignment in google and it came with the answer from you on that date. If that helped any
This should be the file
https://app.box.com/s/771o7ooq42t5ctryr0hbekm03fepqky8
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod