NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Someone has inadvertently used my email address dating

Customer Question

Someone has inadvertently used my email address for a dating website called OurTime.com. I did not sign up for this and have tried several times unsuccessfully to unsubscribe. I do not have a password ***** I did not sign up for this. Can you help me delete my email address from this website.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.
I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.
Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.
Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?
Thank you,
Jason