NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Can I upload my pins from my iPad Pinterest to my pc Pinterest

Customer Question

Can I upload my pins from my iPad Pinterest to my pc Pinterest application?
Category: Microsoft Office
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
pinterest question???
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. I see you have requested phone support, I can send you that offer now but it does have an extra fee. if you would rather avoid that fee and continue via written communication instead, dont accept the phone offer! Dustin S.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do you have an answer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dustin - Are you there?
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
You requested phone support. Also, it doesnt seem you read my last reply at all. Im waiting for you to read my replies, and respond to them. Thank you, *****
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't want phone support? Text will do just fine.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dustin - Are you there???
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are you going to answer my question or not? I do not want phone support.
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
I have to read your replies each time they come in. ( which stops me from typing while I switch screens to read) Then, I have to type a legible reply with clear steps to follow, to solve the issue. And this takes time. Im going to opt out , and allow another expert to assist you. Dustin S.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When will this happen?
Expert:  Michael Norman replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is, Mike. I will try to answer your question. So you have Pinterest and you asked about moving pins for one device to another. You don't have to do this. Your pins are associated with your specific account, and not the actual device you used. You simply have to login to your account and your pins are there, regardless of the device you are on. There is nothing that needs to be transferred from one device to the next.